- Gourmet Studio
Have you missed our events? This time we've prepared a special treat – Israeli Summer Food workshop by our charming friend Shimon Buksenbaum from Space Falafel!
We gladly invite you for a hands-on experience, so you will participate in the cooking process and learn new recipes. Imagine diving into the world of new ingredients, exotic spices and invigorating flavours. Your new skills will surely impress guests at the next dinner party!
All these exciting things will take place in “Virtuves Studija” in the middle of Summer on 19th of July from 18:30 till 22:00!
Foodies, here are some highlights of our event:
- Welcome drink: Hola Cava Brut
- Let’s make some Pita bread
- Top it with classic Hummus and roasted beet Hummus
- Love dips? Meet Baba Ganoush: grilled eggplants blended up with spices and sesame
- Learn how to make Falafel with various flavour combinations
- Have you tried Shakshuka? Try classical red Shakshuka and a modern version with yellow tomatoes
- Enjoy light, but flavourful Tabbouleh salad
Please note that the menu is almost vegetarian, except for the great Shakshuka.
We recommend to bring your lucky chef’s apron with you! You will definitely need it!
TO SUM UP:
- Date: 19.07
- Time: 18:30
- Place: Virtuves Studio
- Language: English with comments in Latvian and Russian
- Price: 60 euro per person